Indian 920 corner

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Better not install it even after it comes. Its giving lots of connectivity issues

I installed 1308 via NSU for retail...haven't faced any connectivity issue after updating in fact it has solved my 3G connectivity problem where I had to do a reboot after turning 3G on for it to work and fixed several other things...a reset might solve your problem.

danish319

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who uses nokia music on pc?? I keep getting the error you pc isn't registered...did contact nokia care, they say the free music service has been ramped down for pc and from now on we can download songs only on phone...anyone who has the same problem?
btw nokia music is now available in the windows 8 store..

Shouvik Mazumdar

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Late to the party (this thread). Purchased a black L920 on the first day of its release. Had pre ordered from Flipkart. The first piece had few battery problems and Flipkart replaced it without any ado. Now its perfect love and really yappy yappy about L920

Shouvik Mazumdar

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Any of you guys know a smart guy out there in bangalore who can replace the display of 920...front glass of my 920 is shattered. LCD was working perfectly. The touch was sensed by the phone. Gave it to the nokia care center and now they broke it. Touch is not working. They says they opened it and replaced with a new spare part. and there is some problem in motherboard now. and the touch is gone. Any ideas??

Thanks in advance

Hey if the nokia care guys screwed it , they owe u a replacement !!!! take to twitter / fb and get ur phone repaired

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have recently bought a Gadgetshieldz screen proctector and IMHO its really good. Much more reliable than ebay/ any other ecommerce sites.

charming_arpit

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Got myself a RED Lumia 920 about a month ago. It is working good apart from battery life. I expected more battery life from Nokia devices. Before owning Lumia 920, I was using HTC Radar and HTC TITAN (both windows 7.5 devices). Lumia beats both of the two with better hardware. Also I am seeing lots of improvements made in Windows Phone 8 over 7.5 I am expecting lots of new features in 8.1 as well.

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Got myself a RED Lumia 920 about a month ago. It is working good apart from battery life. I expected more battery life from Nokia devices. Before owning Lumia 920, I was using HTC Radar and HTC TITAN (both windows 7.5 devices). Lumia beats both of the two with better hardware. Also I am seeing lots of improvements made in Windows Phone 8 over 7.5 I am expecting lots of new features in 8.1 as well.

I too bought a red device a month and half back. The camera button on mine is not functioning properly, two stage focus and shoot is not working. I have to contact Nokia care now. Apart from this I love the phone and love the design philosophy of windows phone.

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
@abel920 i guess Lumia 920 is doing quite good in India,but i am afraid if nokia is matching upto the growing demand as i got mine after 3 weeks of delay.

Elton Jothi

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
thanks for the info, updating mine atm...
done with the update :D, got the storage options
firmware : 1232.5957.1308.0001

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintchip