Indian 920 corner

hipporama

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
I oredered Nokia CC-1043 case from 2buya.com. they said order will be delivered by 14-18 working days. Its been 15 working days till now and i have no idea of my shipment.

Any way to find or track it?

Not that I know of. I have ordered 5 cases from there so far and I have received all of them in 15-20 days. I'd suggest you wait another week and get in touch with Luke from 2buya.com.

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Not that I know of. I have ordered 5 cases from there so far and I have received all of them in 15-20 days. I'd suggest you wait another week and get in touch with Luke from 2buya.com.

I got in touch with their sales, they said to inform me soon. There should be a way to track the status at least.

Prathapr

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
After 1308 update all the Live Tiles of 3rd party apps stopped working :(
Tried all the things.. unpin-repin, soft reset, disable/enable background task, uninstall-reinstall the app.. nothing is working..

this is soooo irritating :( :angry:
anyone else facing this issue? any solution for this?!

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Ordered Nokia CC1043 cases From 2buya.com (Luke) and its been 40 plus days now and i have no info to track my shipment . They are saying that they shipped a replacement order but no info on that as well..

Is der anything i can do from my side ?

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
After 1308 update all the Live Tiles of 3rd party apps stopped working :(
Tried all the things.. unpin-repin, soft reset, disable/enable background task, uninstall-reinstall the app.. nothing is working..

this is soooo irritating :( :angry:
anyone else facing this issue? any solution for this?!
Nope, you seem to be the only one with this weird issue (as far as I know). Back Up ur stuff and hard reset if nothing works.

njnAbat

Apr 8, 2013
Visit site
when i try to change the volume after inserting headphones in 920 it doesn't change most times even though the number changes in screen from 0-30. Only solution i found so far is to reset/restart the phone. Anybody else found this issue.Kindly share if you have got any tips .

abxy

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
You have whatsappp installed. Remove it and u will be fine.
Whatsapp uses audio API
when i try to change the volume after inserting headphones in 920 it doesn't change most times even though the number changes in screen from 0-30. Only solution i found so far is to reset/restart the phone. Anybody else found this issue.Kindly share if you have got any tips .

garfieldm89

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Downloaded 2 songs from Nokia music. they play perfectly fine in mobile but when i transfered it to PC, it only played in windows media player and not in my usual mediamonkey.

want to know the reason behind this. sort of some security policy or what?
And can we download unlimited number of songs from nokia music?

jills4824

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

What battery life you are getting with your Lumia 920 ?
Mine is around 12 hours with 2G .. with around 8-9 calls & Whatsapp running in background (not an active user).

How about you guys ? .. Is it only me or anybody else facing battery issue ?

jills4824

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
How many days exactly ? or is it 1 Day ?

Others also please share so that I can decide if to give my device to Nokia Care Center or not.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes