How long before we see some decent cases?

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Only cases I've seen for the 928 are the ones Verizon sells, which are pretty crappy (one style, in blue or black). I'm looking for something like the "Barely There" case by Casemate that I had for my Focus S, but they don't seem to make Windows phone cases anymore. Anyone know how long it typically takes to get some decent accessories for a new phone and what company might make something similar to the Barely There case?

Thanks!

psiu_glen

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
I want to see an Incipio Feather version for this phone. Have bought two for my Trophy...first one saved my phone. But the replacement is starting to get a bit beat up lol.

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I would like as thin a case as I can get away with. Opaque red would look sharp with a black 928, but I couldn't wait for the black and got a while. I think it would look pretty good with a red case as well. Let me know if anyone sees any. Thanks!

lisainsf

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
I want to see an Incipio Feather version for this phone. Have bought two for my Trophy...first one saved my phone. But the replacement is starting to get a bit beat up lol.

post on their facebook wall that you want one..they said it might be a few weeks

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I am waiting for Amzer to make a case for the 928 they are usually only a few weeks after release.
Sent from my RM-860_nam_usa_100 using Board Express

wpbrian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site

Would I be correct in assuming that the Feather cases are similar in concept (and feel) to the "Barely There" cases?

tvolpe86

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
although not a case, in case anyone was interested i inquired about gelaskin having some custom templates for this phone too. so hopefully that helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes