?EOS? Device Hybrid Accessory Which Will Act As A Case, ?Camera Grip? And Charger Reveal

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site

Nokia-Lumia-1020-Accessory.jpg

"We are just few days away from the launch of Nokia Lumia ‘EOS’ device. A Russian website today posted an image of an upcoming hybrid accessory for Nokia Lumia EOS device. This accessory will act as both a case and a charger for the device. It will have built-in 1020 mAh battery, which will prolong the time of the smartphone on a single charge of about 35%. Also this accessory will create a feeling of a compact camera with a grip for one-handed shooting. There is a camera shutter button, microUSB connector for charging and a socket for mounting on a tripod."

Nokia Lumia ‘EOS’ Device Hybrid Accessory Which Will Act As A Case, ‘Camera Grip’ And Charger Revealed | WMPoweruser

OMFG!!! YES PLEASE!

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
If I was getting a 1020 I would def get the grip if I knew I would be taking a lot of pictures. It looks awesome and would look even better if black or grey to match a real camera.

vlad0

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
They should've added an SD card slot on there as well.

The extra battery is cool, you are going to need it when you go out shooting for sure.. I usually go trough 2 1400mah batteries with the 808 on a busy day :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon