Free wireless charger and case?

TomRawlo

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone who pre-ordered their 925 in the UK received their wireless charger and case yet? I pre-ordered it with 3 but had to wait two weeks to claim for one and they still haven't dispatched it yet and I don't want to use it properly yet as I don't want to damage it. Thanks

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone who pre-ordered their 925 in the UK received their wireless charger and case yet? I pre-ordered it with 3 but had to wait two weeks to claim for one and they still haven't dispatched it yet and I don't want to use it properly yet as I don't want to damage it. Thanks

Yeah I'm still waiting too, I called them up and they said it can take up to 28 days after you order.. Pretty crap service I think

I have scratched/scuffed all corners of my 925 already and pretty annoyed about it

Sent from my iPhone

original.woodster

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine turned up today, i called Nokia on Friday, they checked my details, i had put works postcode and not my home one along with my home address, they sorted it and it showed up today :) so pleased with it, the charging shell seems to make it 'feel' heaver but the shell has no considerable weight to notice, im going to have it on permanently as i feel it adds protection untill a better case comes along.

When using the wireless charging stand, if you scan the nfc first a dedicated clock app opens which displays the time and weather if you have an app installed (mines the weather channel app)

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Mine turned up today, i called Nokia on Friday, they checked my details, i had put works postcode and not my home one along with my home address, they sorted it and it showed up today :) so pleased with it, the charging shell seems to make it 'feel' heaver but the shell has no considerable weight to notice, im going to have it on permanently as i feel it adds protection untill a better case comes along.

When using the wireless charging stand, if you scan the nfc first a dedicated clock app opens which displays the time and weather if you have an app installed (mines the weather channel app)

Scan the NFC?

paulmd

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Make sure tap+send is enabled in settings, then tap the of the phone to the base (should have nfc logo), it will launch a clock app. When this app is open, you can change options from within there. (options also appears under nokia accessories in settings for the DT-910 stand)

lce123

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Make sure tap+send is enabled in settings, then tap the of the phone to the base (should have nfc logo), it will launch a clock app. When this app is open, you can change options from within there. (options also appears under nokia accessories in settings for the DT-910 stand)

Oh yeah haha cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon