Official Lumia 720 Amber Update Thread

Anish Agrawal

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Today, I have installed Amber update on my Nokia Lumia 720. It was successfully installed but still I am not able get Nokia Smart Camera App in my Nokia Store. I think the same problem is with many of others as well. Is there any way or any response from Nokia on this??

Christopher R M

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
After amber update battery drain quickly at normal use about 5% hourly as i already off glance and background app is that happened to any one on lumia 720

I also have the same issue.. before updating to amber last night, average discharge rate was around 3%.. now it has increased.. this morning i checked the settings for 5 minutes and the charge dropped to 10% !!! totally weird.. and its the same settings i had before the update..

anshulagrawal

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Nokia smart cam not showing up on nokia lumia 720,, plz guyzzz flood these nokia peoples with mail and chats to bring Nokia Smart cam to 720 also.... nokia 720.jpg

anshulagrawal

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
but till then we should get Smart cam, i have pro cam on 720 works awesome, so why not smart cam and also one of my friend got Nokia Smart cam in update for 520, if there for 520 then why not 720.. i wrote nokia about this issue , they told it will be fixed within 24 hours..!!

alv3st3r

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
but till then we should get Smart cam, i have pro cam on 720 works awesome, so why not smart cam and also one of my friend got Nokia Smart cam in update for 520, if there for 520 then why not 720.. i wrote nokia about this issue , they told it will be fixed within 24 hours..!!

Did you update via NSU? If you did, you'd have got it. Trust me, Smart Cam isn't worth it. It shoots 1MP shots and you wouldn't like it one bit.

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Battery performance improved. I did not change any settings after the update. Battery b4 update was draining at a rate of 3-4% per hour. Now it is 1-2% with glance and data sense on

Sent from my RM-885_im_india_249 using Tapatalk

nithin1234

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,

I have updated my Lumia 720 to AMBER today.I could see the 'update success' message and everything was fine.But I couldn't find the 'Nokia Pro Cam' ,Video trimmer app and Nokia smart cam in the applications list.And from one of the screenshot of Amber 'Photos+Camera' settings screen I realized that this particular section was not identified.I couldn't see the 'Nokia pro cam' and 'Nokia smart cam' options in the default camera option drop down.Other features like Glance,FM radio,data sense etc are working properly.Please help !!

#Updated over the air

Sashank Mishra

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Guys, latest update on my battery performance after update....
I have last charged 18 hrs back and battery left now is 82%. Below are my settings:
Glance = On(Peek)
Data Sense = On
Mobile Data = On
Location = On
Background Apps = On
Mails = On
Usage = Some calls, Some app downloads and some app updates, Browsing and Tapatalk-ing, listened to FM Radio for some time, heard music for some time, few clicks and little games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6