How do I connect to a WPA2 Enterprise network on my Nokia Lumia 1020

D3fc0n2008

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping someone can please help me and point me in the right place on how to connect to my company's WPA2 Enterprise WiFi. I have tried this multiple times and it never gives me the option of inputting my username and password for my network.

Steps I took:
Settings--Wi-Fi--Advanced--hitting the "+" at the bottom of the page--entering the name of my Enterprise network--it asks for my password BUT it never prompts me for my username, which is required to log in.

Before it's asked: I have the latest firmware installed on my phone. This network has allowed multiple iPhones to connect and an old HTC incredible phone.

Please someone guide me on how to fix this

mv740

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I have wp2 enterprise network at my university. My nokia 920 connect just fine... Find network.. Click on it... Pop up with user + password. Even if i add it using advance wifi setting it still does the same thing. Did you try to reset the phone?

xconomicron

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
It has nothing to do with the phone. The university needs to upgrade the firmware on their wireless AP's. I work IT at a university and we had trouble with this. Talk to someone that works in the IT/Help Desk/Networking department at your university. I'm positive that you are not the only one with a windows phone who has this problem. If they don't help you the first time, find another person at your university with a WP and personally show them that this is a widespread problem on all WP's....it sometimes takes a few people to get their attention.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EdgiHudi