HTC 8x won't turn on

vc329

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
I was just charging my phone for the past 30 minutes when my phone shut itself off.
It won't respond at all unless it's plugged in. When it is plugged in, it vibrates and the white HTC screen comes up for few seconds, and the screen turns black again before vibrating and showing the HTC screen. This repeats until I unplug it from the charger.
My phone was left alone for the 10 minutes prior to it shutting down, and there have not been any recent updates.

What is going on? What can I do? Pressing the power screen and the volume down button has not worked.

foxkart61

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
Having the same exact problem, just started today, after taking it off charger. I googled all the hard and soft reset options, tried all the key combinations... nothing works. I plug it in, it buzzes, the HTC screen comes on, screen turns black, it buzzes .... over and over .. until I unplug it, then it immediately goes black. With it unplugged, it does nothing, tried a zillion key combinations, holding down keys, nothing! If I call the phone, it goes right to voice mail, does not ring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon