Email notification

MLU22

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I set up my phone to provide sound and visual notification when I receive an email (gmail account).
The problem is that it doesn`t always show the notification.I receive emails with no sound or visual notification from my phone...but they are in the inbox though. Anyone knows what`s causing this? Thanks

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I set up my phone to provide sound and visual notification when I receive an email (gmail account).
The problem is that it doesn`t always show the notification.I receive emails with no sound or visual notification from my phone...but they are in the inbox though. Anyone knows what`s causing this? Thanks

Have you tried removing and adding your Gmail account again, I suspect it's an issue with Gmail support on Windows Phone but I don't have a Gmail account to test it. You could also post your question on the Microsoft Communities website and see if anyone else has had the same issue.

MLU22

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Purchased this phone on Wednesday 10/30/2013 :
No gmail notification . It does make some random notification though but not constant
No chat app is working properly : Facebook, WhatsApp , and not even their own(samsung) app. ChatON .So no form of realitime social interaction on this device.
Tested side by side with an samsung android phone and I gotta say android is flawless compared to WP8
I need to get rid of this ****.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital