Great exprience while picking up my 1520 this eveining.

JamesDax

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
So, just got home from my local AT&T store where I picked up my beautiful new black 1520. Well, the sales rep was very helpful and knowledgeable about windows phone and talked about how much he liked the 1520. Was nice to see that. But even better was while I was there a couple came in asking about Windows Phones and another sales rep showed them what they had and really talked up the devices and showed them how live tiles worked and all. Well, that couple ended up picking up both a 1020 and a 1520. Was so happy to see Windows Phone being praised and sold. :D

Sniper1087

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
So, just got home from my local AT&T store where I picked up my beautiful new black 1520. Well, the sales rep was very helpful and knowledgeable about windows phone and talked about how much he liked the 1520. Was nice to see that. But even better was while I was there a couple came in asking about Windows Phones and another sales rep showed them what they had and really talked up the devices and showed them how live tiles worked and all. Well, that couple ended up picking up both a 1020 and a 1520. Was so happy to see Windows Phone being praised and sold. :D

when I went there today, a lot of people were playing Xbox One, and they did give me the free flip cover, even thought im not really sold on it, i am not sure why but that case offers no protection and feels a little bulky and slippery, might need another case, even the wireless case is just bulkier, feels like an additional battery in there, because it also has NFC, and makes it look awkward. Im still not sure on the size, it is a little slippery and the case attracts fingerprints might need a matte case.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon