Lumia 920 not pairing with Jawbone Jambox

Vasu Jain

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I have started receiving my black friday shopping gadgets and one of them is Jawbone Jambox.

I tried to pair it with Nokia Lumia 920 and was not able to see any device for Jawbone. For sanity check i tried pairing both of these devices to different devices, and both Lumia 920/Jawbone pair up with Macbook.

Steps i tried:
1. Restart Jawbone
2. Restart Lumia 920
3. selected "advanced" in bluetooth settings
4. Disconnected Jawbone pairing from Mac and tried it with Lumia 920 again
5. Checked out forums etc

Could not find anything there. Still my Jawbone is sitting nicely at my desk. Any suggestions what am i missing and can try ?

BTW, Fitbit Force is also not connecting to Lumia 920 via bluetooth, but i guess that is different story for a new thread.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm not doubting you did everything correct but can you go through what you did exactly when trying to pair?

I did have issues once with my headset but it was due to my impatience but at least my device was listed.

I checked out the Jawbone site, there should be no reason why you can't pair the device. Also what update are you on with your phone?

You did press the pair button on the Jawbone and had the LED flashing light prior to turning on bluetooth on your L920? I'm not trying to make you seem foolish it's just I have forgotten a couple of time to do that when pairing with my wireless speaker and it was paired with something else.

Also keep in mine that the L920 will only pair with one item at a time. Make sure that any other device you normally pair with is off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99