heating up , is that normal ?

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
hello all

i have Q about lumia 920 Amber updated

it is getting very hot in back side of the phone ( area above camera tell top of phone ) when playing games or surfing internet or using any app need connection

is that normal and all lumia 920 users has same thing ?

i thought Amber will fix this heating things but it did not :(

and it is becoming very very hot even upper side of the phone where sim pocket too
i think this heating will cause problem for inner phone parts in future IMO

and it go back to normal if stop playing or closing things i am doing

all 920 users has this or only me :grincry:

later

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It does get slightly warm above the camera when playing games (Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers, etc.) and/or when using data. Yes, the Amber update did fix the heating issue for me on my Rogers 920. I am on 10521.155 Update 3 now and currently have no overheating issues.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
My phone seems to heat up a bit when I'm at my boyfriend's house. Battery also drains ridiculously fast when I'm there. Don't know why. He said it's probably the house itself, lol. My battery was perfectly normal on Christmas Day and through the night. I charged it there that night, but yesterday it went from 100% to 97% in under an hour. All I did was text with my mother and a friend and then it was 92%. From that point, I stopped using it other than light texting. The next time I checked, it was at 78%. Six hours since I'd taken it off the overnight charge, it was 40%. So, I charged it again. We left his house for mine after 9 last night and my battery was around 60% by that time. I woke up here at home to it being 55%, so yes, it's definitely that my phone doesn't like my boyfriend's house. :winktongue:

albashiq

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
It does get slightly warm above the camera when playing games (Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers, etc.) and/or when using data. Yes, the Amber update did fix the heating issue for me on my Rogers 920. I am on 10521.155 Update 3 now and currently have no overheating issues.

mine at 10328.78 may be thats why you have minimum heating

hope more updates will be available in my area :straight:
and wish black update will eradicate this heating problem once and for all lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon