How do I block a specified number, not from call history?

Jooow

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi

So I just got this phone second-hand and I'd like to block some numbers of telemarketers.
I know I can block numbers from call history, but how do I block someone that has not called me yet?
I couldn't find any option to do this.

Jooow

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for reply, but unfortunately I was still unable to do it. At contacts I only get the options: Pin to start-screen, edit or delete.
It really doesn't make sense that I have to call someone just to get the number in call history before I'm able to block that person.

Talderon

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
If you look in settings, you should see a call+SMS Filter option. Clicking on it will open a window like below.

wp_ss_20140109_0001.png

You can add numbers directly here. I turned on the option to block private numbers (blocked). It's simple and works like a champ!!

JaiMento

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
You have to add the numbers to a contact, and block that contact. Silly, I know.

You don't have to add the number to a contact. Just call the number and hang up right away. Now it is in your call history and can be blocked from there.

If you look in settings, you should see a call+SMS Filter option. Clicking on it will open a window like below.

View attachment 54075

You can add numbers directly here. I turned on the option to block private numbers (blocked). It's simple and works like a champ!!

You can't add numbers from there, only view numbers that have been previously added.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12