i Can't Install Nokia Screen Beamer/ Nokia-Beamer After Black Update any expert Opinion?

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Set region to India and these are the proxy 103.13.29.118 /port :- 8888
when you see the install button on beamer app don't hit it, get back to wifi settings and turn off proxy, go back to store and hit install.
region does not matter in this since the app is available in all regions.

mahesh vaidya

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi Himanshu, when i added the proxy in my wifi, i am not able to connect to internet. hence not able to go till that nokia beamer app install point.Any other suggestions.

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi Himanshu, when i added the proxy in my wifi, i am not able to connect to internet. hence not able to go till that nokia beamer app install point.Any other suggestions.

Mahesh you won't be able to use internet since it's connected to above mentioned proxy servers. Use sysapppusher to get the beamer link and try the above method

nittyboi

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks to Himanshu.
I had tried couple other proxies with no luck.

This one served my purpose 👍

Sent from my RM-821_im_india_443 using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
I turned on proxy, went to store and there is info that app is not for my L920, there is no install button

umm did you typed proxy as 103.13.29.118 / and port :- 8888,make sure you click on the tick button in order to save the settings,don't just press the back button, press the save button
then try to open beamer app from a link or sysapppusher.you wont be able to use internet when its connected to proxy servers.
SAVE THE WIFI SETTINGS BEFORE YOU GO TO SEARCH FOR BEAMER.

iladi

Aug 31, 2013
Visit site
I have downloaded the xap file into the phone via pocket file manager but cannot install it. Cannot install this company app it said. There's a problem with this company app, please contact your company support.

mahesh vaidya

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
umm did you typed proxy as 103.13.29.118 / and port :- 8888,make sure you click on the tick button in order to save the settings,don't just press the back button, press the save button
then try to open beamer app from a link or sysapppusher.you wont be able to use internet when its connected to proxy servers.
SAVE THE WIFI SETTINGS BEFORE YOU GO TO SEARCH FOR BEAMER.

Hi Himanshu,
I did everything whatever you said

server
port

clicked on tick mark. then went to sysapppusher, but again i see the same message that this app is only available with lumia black update, where in my phone already has the lumia black update. Any inputs :( ?

Giddora

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Why would you want apps that haven't been properly tested on your device? The Beamer-app hadn't been approved for the 920 because it might not even work or do irreparable damage to your phone. What's the rush?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon