Hi,

My nokia lumia 620 had a problem and I took it to the authorised support central. They reseted my phone. So far I manage to restore everything back but the contacts and the OneNote. I used two accounts and my contacts were in the extra one, I've added them both but nothings happens.
    About the OneNote, I find it weird because it usually saves everything on skydrive, but when I enter there it says that it has 0 documents saved. Don't know what to do!
    Hope to get some help here!

Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english, I'm from Brasil.

Gabriela
    01-30-2014 09:00 PM
    You don't sync them ? I synced my contacts with hotmail account .
    gabimto likes this.
    01-30-2014 09:09 PM
    So when you set up your phone again after resetting, did you use the other account as your primary instead? I assume they are both Microsoft accounts. Which one has the Skydrive documents stored on it? As for the contacts, if both accounts are syncing in Settings/E-mail and Accounts, try going to People, click on ... and Settings and filter my contact list and make sure that the proper ones are checked.
    gabimto likes this.
    01-30-2014 09:11 PM
    I tried both. When I used the second one as primary, nothing happened. But, when I used the primary, it found the backup I did before taking the phone to the shop. Yeah, I tried the filter but nothing changes, I guess they are lost forever.
    Do you happen to know anything about the OneNote?
    01-30-2014 09:16 PM
    I tried both. When I used the second one as primary, nothing happened. But, when I used the primary, it found the backup I did before taking the phone to the shop. Yeah, I tried the filter but nothing changes, I guess they are lost forever.
    Do you happen to know anything about the OneNote?
    Well , I always connect my phone to internet . So , when I deleted my file on OneNote , it will also delete in the SkyDrive . So , my OneNote contents are always synchronized .
    Last edited by cuwe; 01-31-2014 at 04:44 AM.
    01-31-2014 01:59 AM
    I do that too, and every time I change something at Onenote, it appears on the top: saving on skydrive. I don't know, I guess this is a mistery
    01-31-2014 08:26 AM