Lumia 620 and Windows Phone 8.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(7803270)

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Please share your experiences with this new update.

Are you enjoying it? Did you found any bug?

Personal experience, something that shocked me is that the option to Show more Tiles is actually working and it's amazing!

Share your thoughts!

:)

technogeek019

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
Took me quite a while to install and set up.
The phone became quite hot and I noticed a little lag but now its fine. Tried cortana by changing region, language and etc all to US but it does not work well as advertised (BETA)
Overall it seems fine some hiccups like when unlocking the phone typing the password and the lockscreeen opening up to reveal the start screen there is quite some lag
yet to explore the whole OS

Ilasor

May 7, 2013
Visit site
When switching from an app to the startscreen via windows button, I get an graphical error in the animation. For a short part of a second, the applist is flickering from the right side into the animation before all tiles are in place.

Apart from that, everything works fine and smooth, nothing to complain.

mrappbrain

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
When switching from an app to the startscreen via windows button, I get an graphical error in the animation. For a short part of a second, the applist is flickering from the right side into the animation before all tiles are in place.

Isn't it supposed to be like that?

NumaFon

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
unfortunately my L620 got bricked because it failed the second installation of the update and even after using Nokia Recovery Tool, it never gets pass the Nokia logo. I waited so much time for nothing. Now the phone is gone.

mikosoft

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site
I found out that after update the glance screen notifications don't work properly. After restart they show up until the screen refreshes. After that they're gone and won't come back at all. I also use glance screen backgrounds so that may be causing this behaviour.

StephCG

Jan 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, this may be off topic, but I'm trying to install Facebok on my Lumia 620 with Windows Phone 8.1, and it doesn't show on the store, when I bing search it, it shows that the app is not avaiable for my device, probably because of country or region, but I settled it to USA. Is there anyway that I can download it? Thx.

anon(7803270)

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, this may be off topic, but I'm trying to install Facebok on my Lumia 620 with Windows Phone 8.1, and it doesn't show on the store, when I bing search it, it shows that the app is not avaiable for my device, probably because of country or region, but I settled it to USA. Is there anyway that I can download it? Thx.
First of all, Soft Reset, after that, go to People Hub, in What's New, you should have an icon to get the new app. Try that.

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site

Its a new animation lool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon