Nokia lumia 920 dead - no reset working, not being recognised by pc

Atithya

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
So 2 days back, early morning I was playing my favorite game on my favorite phone Nokia lumia 920 when the screen suddenly got stuck and was not responding to anything.

I tried doing soft reset (volume down and power), no respond.
I did a hard reset (volume down, power and camera), I felt the vibration and hoping that it will get back to normal i left the phone and slept.

when i woke up and checked the phone it was dead. i tried putting it to charge.. no respond... tried both reset.. no respond.. left it on charge for several hours.. no response, no heating nothing..

Saw the nokia update for retail fix online, but it wont work because my PC is not recognizing my device.

Saw the volume up - down - power - down key combination.. nothing is happening..

I am very very upset.. I totally love this phone and i am feeling like a part of me is dead.. Pleaseeeeeeee help!:unhappy::crying::crying::crying:

Shinigami910

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
I had this exact problem with my phone not turning on about 2 weeks. I had my phone on charge on the car got out put my phone in my pocket. When i went to check it, it was off i tried all the reset combinations like you. I had to take it to the Vodafone shop who sent it for repair. They couldn't fix it within a reasonable time so they gave me a replacement 920. Bottom line there isn't an easy fix for this sorry!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Ummmm ok hold on.... Try this fix again.....i know you've tried it but again because this is what happened with my l920

Keep the phone on charging for about half an hour....

Then press volume up + volume down + power + "camera" for about "10 seconds"
Let me know if this works :)

kateeebirchhh

Apr 25, 2014
Visit site
I had the exact same problem. I took it to my tariff provider (Tesco). And they said to leave it charging over night. That didn't work. So I left it for a couple of days. And just chanced it by trying to charge it from my computer using the USB cable. And it worked. I don't know what the problem was, but it seemed to work fine after those couple of days.

I hope this is some help and gives you an idea of what you could do (unless you've tried it). :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit