Help me to persuade my sister to buy a Lumia

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi, my sister will buy a new phone soon, and she want to get an iPhone 5c but I suggested a Lumia 720 or 625.
I tried to show that the WP is better than the IOS but she insisted on get the 5c.
Some sentences, videos, and pictures may help.... Thanks

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Let the gal get what she wants dude. It'll save you from pretty strong headaches for a year or so.

Just let her play with your phone for a while. Let her decide what to get.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Tell her to get the 5s, not the c. It would be a poor choice.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1520, w/AT&T using Tapatalk

k0de

Nov 24, 2013
Visit site
Let the gal get what she wants dude. It'll save you from pretty strong headaches for a year or so.

Just let her play with your phone for a while. Let her decide what to get.

Agree! Let your device do the talking. Just show her what your device is capable of. You should have seen the faces of all my family members. All Apple and Droid users. Brothers and Sisters and their kids when I showed off all my Windows 8.1 devices to them. It's was shock and awe, Lol.

One of my Sisters and a niece switched to windows 8.1 recently.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2014
Visit site
My sister-in-law has a 5s and she has been A avid apple sheep but after playing my 1320 she regrets getting a apple they are expensive and the battery life is less then a day in real would use.
A huge plus for the Nokia range is price, performance and battery life i get 2-3 days on my 1320 its so good my gf who has a 4s will be either getting a 1320 or a 925.
The integration with windows is fantastic for example all my music is on one drive windows cloud storage thanks to that whether im in my xbox, my Asus t100 or my Nokia 1320 i can play music any time any where.
Talking of music ITUNES is god awful what bloated crappy software.
On a side note i dropped my 1320 from a 3 story balcony a few days ago it didn't crack or scratch nothings wrong at all Do that with a iphone no more iphone!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes