Lumia 830 UK - headphones missing?

dotnethaggis

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

I received my Lumia 830 yesterday that I bought from Clove. I was just wondering if the box had any tape on it or was sealed in anyway? I had no headphones in my box, has anyone else had them missing?

Thanks

Mark

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
No more headphones inclued. Every human on earth must have at least 5 of them at home already, hence every phone came with them the last years... and they sound crap anyway, never understood this waste of important ressources.

dotnethaggis

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi Chris. Do you know this from buying a Lumia 830 in the UK? It is just that the website I bought it from stated it would come with them as do other uk sites...

broughshane

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I use clove and they will open the box to check all is there before post . my 930 didn't come with headphones either now. There all cut backs or called going green as manufacturers like to say..

dotnethaggis

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
I use clove and they will open the box to check all is there before post . my 930 didn't come with headphones either now. There all cut backs or called going green as manufacturers like to say..

Clove don't list the 930 as having the headphones in the box, but they do list the 830 as having headphones in the box, as does the nokia website and other UK retailers.

With my 930, I didn't get any headphones but I did get a slip of paper that said I could claim them online...

No slip of paper with mine. As I said, the web sites are stating that headphones are included with the 830.... with the 930's they are not stating they are included.

Last edited:

OrangeBerry02

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
Clove don't list the 930 as having the headphones in the box, but they do list the 830 as having headphones in the box, as does the nokia website and other UK retailers.

No slip of paper with mine. As I said, the web sites are stating that headphones are included with the 830.... with the 930's they are not stating they are included.

Apparently no headphones ... see:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYIxwDrHzos

anon(8161986)

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
odd amazon listed

Box Contains
Nokia Lumia 830 handset
Nokia AC-50 MicroUSB Charger
Nokia BV-L4A Battery
Nokia WH-108 Stereo Headset
User Documentation

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Weird. My international unlocked Lumia 830 did come with headphones. I figured they were back after the 930 almost universally did not come with headphones.

Chris_Germany

Banned
Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes because support chat is ALWAYS right... :)

Why dont you watch unboxing videos, or go to the shop, read whats written on the box, use google....so many options.
And why do you care about crappy headphones?

Dustmills

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
The only source that matters for box contents is the box itself. If the box you received your phone in has a little picture of headphones beside the pictures of the battery/charger/usb/etc, then they are missing. If it doesn't, then they're not.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39