[ICON] Awful night pics and videos?

Yordi Gonzalez

May 12, 2013
Visit site
hi guys, i need help i bought a nokia lumia icon a few weeks ago but the camera a night is horrible, videos and pics alike, there is a lot of noise but also there is a wierd sort of purple tint, a la htc one m7, i would like to know if this is a problem is only my phone , i will post a pic and a pic of a video, this is a big windows phone community i?ve never post before, i mostly just read what other post but i havent seen any post like this, so help would be most appreciated. WP_20141027_21_50_40_Pro.jpg WP_20141027_21_53_25_Pro.jpg WP_20141027_22_08_21_Pro.jpg

TrueMetalGeek

Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
If you take a photo at night with no flash you WILL see more grain and also you need to hold the camera very still since the shutter is opened longer.

If the objects are moving they will blur because of the long shutter time.
That is when flash comes in handy so the shutter speed is quicker.

Play with the manual settings and pro shot app is pretty awesome. You can change lots of settings and get some great shots.

With practice you will get better shots and this IS one of the better phone cameras.

Kasey Pierce

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
Shutter speed is the key factor here. The camera on this phone is incredible, but to get some truly amazing shots, you can't rely on auto alone. Like taking pictures of the full moon for example. You cant just point your phone at it and snap. You have to adjust many factors such as exposure, focus,brightness and shutter speed. What makes this camera so amazing is that you CAN adjust all those things and take some pretty amazing photos from a smartphone. It takes some practice. Just search online and find out what all of those things are and how to use them and you will get some better results, hope this helps :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes