Loading ... Resuming ... crash to start .. WTH?

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
My 1520 just started doing this in the last week or so

randomly happens - apps i've seen it in are WhatsApp, Skype, Music and even (most frustrating of all) the camera app.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, what is the cause and the fix?

thanks

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
My 1520 just started doing this in the last week or so

randomly happens - apps i've seen it in are WhatsApp, Skype, Music and even (most frustrating of all) the camera app.

Has anyone else seen this and if so, what is the cause and the fix?

thanks

Soft reset.else update else if all fails hard reset.But that should be the last option

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
so i formatted my SD card - I had it setup to store music and pictures - i've set it to use the phone storage for those - it seems a lot quicker now and i no longer get the "loading..resuming" messages when I start stuff..

Really? is that the issue? - why put an SD card in the phone if it doesn't work?

Good job I got the 32GiB 1520.3 looks like all the SD card is useful for is to put all my MP3's on - but still keep the location for music as the phone

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
so i formatted my SD card - I had it setup to store music and pictures - i've set it to use the phone storage for those - it seems a lot quicker now and i no longer get the "loading..resuming" messages when I start stuff..

Really? is that the issue? - why put an SD card in the phone if it doesn't work?

Good job I got the 32GiB 1520.3 looks like all the SD card is useful for is to put all my MP3's on - but still keep the location for music as the phone

perhaps its not your phone and maybe the SD card, also did you buy one of those fake 128GB cards? that could be the culprit...

sotoy_yuk

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Its happening to me too. I put a 64gb samsung evo 48 Mb/s. If i put a lot of files in there, it would kill my battery and my phone performance is taking a hit. A lot of resuming and lagging and sometimes app crash. I put all of my app in the phone memory.
Currently i only use 2gb of the sd card. Im'm afraid to put more because of this issue

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I have over 15 GB on my card.... It's all Maps, Pics, Vidz... Plays great, no issues. I had issues when I first started, but after removing the Apps that went away. With 32GB internal storage I'm good

San Disk 64GB SDXC class 10.

Montpbm

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
I have that problem to, and i just bought a card two days ago. It doesn't happen as often as yours but it happens.
Sent using Tapatalk app Windows Phone.

beman39

Dec 24, 2014
Visit site
that's why I got myself the L1520 32 GB also, I have plenty of room and don't have to worry about how many apps/games I can install... thank gawd I can put everything else on the SD card...

Andre-Omari John

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
This is what happens when you have a Windows Phone for more than a year or two. Happens to me every now and then, certainly a lot less after resetting my phone, but that is commonplace for those of us without external storage :asleep:

loribinca

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
update - so far it's been fine - I've moved pictures back to using the SD card, but left everything else in storage sense as phone - seems to be behaving itself

looks like the issue happened the minute i told it to store apps on my SD card - it must use that for 'swap' ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes