problem with windows 10 update

Ariel Abraham

May 2, 2015
Visit site
I update my phone (02-05-2015) in windows 10 using windows insider app after it install, my office app, email aap like gmail, yahoo,one note aaps are not available, dialing feature get slow, every time wifi service active automatically, back button work very slow, whatsapp every time ask to restart your device, camera gone very bad every time take blur picture and it's only take picture if you touch the camera button or tongle button.
every thing in windows 10 phone is very bad,
please help me to how can i back to my normal 8.1 update please help me........

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I update my phone (02-05-2015) in windows 10 using windows insider app after it install, my office app, email aap like gmail, yahoo,one note aaps are not available, dialing feature get slow, every time wifi service active automatically, back button work very slow, whatsapp every time ask to restart your device, camera gone very bad every time take blur picture and it's only take picture if you touch the camera button or tongle button.
every thing in windows 10 phone is very bad,
please help me to how can i back to my normal 8.1 update please help me........

Welcome to the Technical Preview..

Mohamed Ahmed Nader

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Download a program on ur PC/laptop called windows phone recovery tool> install it> connect your windows phone with a high quality USB cable while making sure that your phone is above 60% charge>run the program>it will detect ur phone if not then follow the troubleshooter that will pop up>once detected the program will prompt for a download package of around 1.5Gb> one downloaded the program will start installing>wait till it says that the process is complete then disconnect your phone

Voil?! You are back to the latest official version for your device. You can do this infinitely if you want to try it again when it updates later.

If any problem presents itself while installing do a hard reset and redo the process. If the phone doesn't respond at all which happened to one of my 3 devices then take it to the nearest service center.

God speed

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon