Lumia 1020 problem with connecting to PC

Lloyyd

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

my Lumia 1020 struggles to connect to (any) pc.
When I connect the phone via usb, the pc will make its sound for recognizing a new device, and after 1 second the sound for "losing" the device comes.
If I keep the device connected, an "endless" loop starts between those two sounds.

I think it's probably because of a loose connection of the usb or something. But I really hope it's not. I tried to have the cable stay still and don't move it, but I can't do anything against those sounds.

When I load the device with usb there isn't such problem (for example with the loading battery sound)..

Any ideas? I can't save any pictures from the device with this problem.

lnyberg

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem, on all my computers (at work and at home, win7 and Win10), won't even beep or recognize at all anymore. No answers here, either. Lame .-(

aziouazrayes

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
When you connect the cable, press it from the top and keep pressing, that's what I do. If I remove my thumb, I lose connection. I use the cable to synch music because I hate copying it over WIFI.

AllenJohn

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
WM 10 TP on the 1020 works fine considering its not a retail version. Nothing there that will cripple your daily usage.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon