Microsoft Lumia 535, Screen not working after being replaced!!! What should I do?

Minney

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
Microsoft Lumia 535, Screen not working after being replaced!!!

Hi guys,

Really hope someone can help me as I am at a loss with my phone :(.... recently cracked the touch screen (digitizer) and left my phone very difficult to use, being short on cash I decided that I would have a go at fixing it myself so I ordered new genuine screen (so it said) and fitted following instruction in youtube video.... I used all the correct tools as advised in video and am very confident that it is done correctly.... but upon rebooting phone the screen is completely unresponsive.

I have had it apart re-done and re-checked it 3 times still nothing. After a brief search online I found talk of a programme called 'Nokia care suite 5.0' which apparently allows a process called 'Dead Flashing' to be carried out which is required after replacing the digitizer??? haven't managed to get anywhere with this as every time I try and download programme my firewall/antivirus goes crazy...

Anyway as a last resort I wiped and re-installed the phone and that hasn't worked either :(

I really hope I have missed something easy and obvious or someone knows of a programme that allows me to setup new screen correctly???

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon