Why isn't my Music showing up in XBOX Music?

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Music not showing up in XBOX Music

I'm redoing my entire library so I downloaded everything in .m4a - now, I understand that it's not supported so when transferring I convert to .wma and it works just fine. The issue is that the .flac files I have which are also converted to .wma when I transfer don't show up in Xbox Music but they do in the file explorer. I'm able to play them from the file explorer as well. Has anybody had this happen to them? I tried restarting my phone but the songs still aren't showing up in the app...

FZelle

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Music not showing up in XBOX Music

Is it possible that those that are not working, might have "funny" characters in the name?
"we" had that on Android a lot ( friend of mine is Russian and Cyrillic wasn't well liked in the beginning ).

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Music not showing up in XBOX Music

No funny characters I'm afraid, it's all in Latin script and by foreign (American) artists. I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact they were converted from .flac so I've decided to simply not use that format until I've found a solution... Thank you for answering though

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Nema veze da li koristis cirilicu ili latinicu, ili ove nase slavenske dodatne znakove, opet bi trebalo raditi. Preuzmi VLC sa trgovine i probaj preko njega pustiti muziku. Ako ne uspije onda vjerovatno nije do formata vec do SD kartice, ako je uopce koristis, ako da, onda je izvadi i ponovo vrati, pojavice ti se pitanje da li je zelis skenirati, odaberi da i trebali bi da rijesi problem. Barem meni jeste.

If you're using the SD card just remove it and insert again, you should get the on-screen question wheter you'd like to scan your SD or not. Choose yes and let it do it's job, after that it should be working just fine, it worked for me at least.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes