Has anyone installed Windows 10 Technical Preview on L1320?

ezio11

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
has anyone installed windows 10 technical preview on L1320?

my phone is working fine with windows 10 technical preview but there are some issues im facing like phone restarts and memory card scan and fix prob. if i tap on scan and fix it doesnt scan instead it shows no memory card inserted. if i open store and come back and if i go again back then it shuts down n phone restarts. any solution for that? is it a serious problem? do i have to roll back to lumia denim update? plzzzzzz help me

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: has anyone installed windows 10 technical preview on L1320?

Did you do a hard reset after upgrading to w10? if not, consider doing it :)

ezio11

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site

ok thanks.. but will it solve my issue? im afraid of the apps n games i've istalled. is there any chances that i can save my games and apps i've downloaded and install it again after reset. coz ther are in gbs.

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site

ok thanks.. but will it solve my issue? im afraid of the apps n games i've istalled. is there any chances that i can save my games and apps i've downloaded and install it again after reset. coz ther are in gbs.

Hard resets mostly clear out the system.. See it as your phone has a cold and a hard reset can help it breathe again :p as for the saved game data.. You can perform a backup before hard resetting. If the games offer you to save your progress within the game by connecting to onedrive or facebook then you'll be okay with those

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon