Why does my battery down faster after fall?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
why battery goes down faster after fall?

I just dropped my 928 and I don't think it was that hard, it looks almost untouched and I checked it was working perfectly both cameras and radios right after the fall, then a few minutes later I reached for it and it was off apparently, tried pushing the power button over and over again and after a few minutes it started booting up, not sure if it was due to a button press, then I noticed my battery was at 95% but I was expecting it to be in the 80's, after a moment it was at the 80's but I noticed it going a bit faster than usual, it works like nothing happened and I charged it to 100% and it usually stays there for quite a while unless I use it, now sitting on my desk it is at 92% after 2h of idling and I'm wondering if it might be a short or something, the battery cant die from a fall can it? maybe its too soon to know? I guess if I replace it and its a short or whatever, it wont improve things anyway..

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: why battery goes down faster after fall?

I'd wait a couple days to see if the change in behavior sticks around.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Re: why battery goes down faster after fall?

^yea it just freaks me out a phone that I can only press that power button and wait for it to respond, I guess it might just be placebo effect here, battery life hasn't been an issue yet, maybe just getting old, maybe later I become brave enough to replace the battery and housing before getting a 950 XL :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon