Questions about XL and Windows 10

unity04

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I've been a long time fan of Windows Phone - first WP7 with the LG Optimus Quantum, then the Lumia 900 and lastly the 920. After that I used Android and iOS for a while but really want to come back to WP. I've been watching videos on the 950 XL and have a few questions for users who have the device:

1. How do you find the performance? Any lag when scrolling, switching between apps or simply navigating around the OS?
  2. How's the speaker? Does it make a popping sound when it turns off after playing audio? It's usually noticeable the first 2 seconds after you're done playing music
  3. Does WP10 still give you the ability to view Facebook + Twitter feeds in the People app, and then view individual contact activities on social when you open that person?
  4. Are you able to pull in photos from Facebook in the photos app?
  5. I know they use an AMOLED display - if you're able to, what phone would you compare the quality to? Note 4 or Note 5 territory?
  6. With the back cover being plastic, do you notice any creaks when applying the slightest bit of pressure to the sides or back panel?

That seems to be it for now. Let me know your experience in general - thanks!

someone2639

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
The XL come out on the 26th in the US, so I'm sure nobody has one yet. Here is what I can muster up from similar phones and facts about the OS:
1. The 950 (non-xl) is really good with like no lag
2. Groove Music has gapless playback so I don't see it as a problem.
3. Facebook yes, twitter maybe, but the feature is hidden really well.
4. I don't think you can.
5. I'd say Note 5 based on the 950, but the XL might be different.
6. I'd assume no, but there are always exceptions.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes