My Lumia 950 camera and it's astonishing picture taking setup..+

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
No one has commented on this that I've seen but figured I'd see what it is that I have here as I've never noticed any digital camera where the picture won't take unless they're still. Most of my pictures where I have a dog that really isn't staying still have a portion of a second of video before they freeze and take. (This little action appears every time you review the picture yet is gone when bringing picture over to computer.) It seems like a great idea but no comments that I've seen. As soon as the dog stays still for a second the camera saves the still for you but you do get to see the small amount of video that led up to the shot on about 5 out of 10 shots of my kid and his dog. Was I supposed to read the instructions on the camera and failed to shut something off? (I almost never read anything until I have a problem..) When I bring said video/still into Photoshop all is well with the still I've brought in from the phone.

Do I have an experimental phone and that's why no one has commented or have older Lumia's always done this?

MG

Last edited:

Mallguvner

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Amazing tech, could have done wonders if advertised heavily. (re)invented by apple in 2015.

It's not too late to advertise it since I've never heard of it. MS should get their act together, mention that Apple didn't invent it and push it as one of many new things outside the box that they're now bringing to the table.

MG

kwajr

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
And they make the videos they are on youtube maybe promote them advertise on Hulu,YouTube you know where the eyeballs are during nfl

slyronit

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have Windows 10 on my phone and on my PC/Surface. All synced to OneDrive. Living images from the phone show up as living images in the photos app on my PC and Surface without any extra effort etc.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes