What the hell is going on?

dorelse

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Guys, could you do one test for me please: At night put the phone on automatic brightness and use a light source to trigger the sensor so display power will increase and after that turn off the light and see if the display power will lower after some time (dont turn off the screen during the test).

Mine doesn't auto dim or adjust brightness either if that's what you're asking...

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Originally posted by dorelse
Originally Posted by Alexunder93
Guys, could you do one test for me please: At night put the phone on automatic brightness and use a light source to trigger the sensor so display power will increase and after that turn off the light and see if the display power will lower after some time (dont turn off the screen during the test).

Mine doesn't auto dim or adjust brightness either if that's what you're asking...

Just manually cycle through the brightness levels, ending on automatic. This is what I found to work for me.

slooksterpsv

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Q? How do I update the firmware on Blu, will it just come with the regular updates? It's preparing to install 14328, but I want the firmware =/ if I have to do the WDRT, I will, but I hope not =/

EDIT: Reflashed, and the keyboard got worse! ??? New firmware = worse keyboard? I still say its a problem with their firmware and not the phone =( Then again...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes