Battery Status on Glance/Lock Screen

PJL99

Jun 28, 2016
Visit site
Prior to a recent update I believe the battery status icon (battery, battery save mode, and charging) appeared on the lock and glance screens. I'm no longer seeing this on two 950XLs, and can't seem to find the setting to display it. Has this been removed or am I missing something? Thanks.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Prior to a recent update I believe the battery status icon (battery, battery save mode, and charging) appeared on the lock and glance screens. I'm no longer seeing this on two 950XLs, and can't seem to find the setting to display it. Has this been removed or am I missing something? Thanks.

I don't remember it ever being on Glance (W10), but it should still be on the Lock Screen (top right?), is it not showing up on your Lock Screen?

Zulfigar

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
The battery icon itself is no longer on the lock screen itself, which is why it's not on the lock screen itself.

Though, yeah, I know what you're talking about, not sure when it vanished though.

anon(5326758)

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I can't remember ever seeing the battery icon on the glance screen except when it's plugged in. On the lock screen, you mean you turn on the phone and the very top bar of the phone doesn't have a battery icon - where the cellular, wifi etc. icons are on the left? I think the battery icon only shows on the lock screen in Windows 10 Mobile on the very top.

I have an app ("Battery" by Enless Soft Ltd.) which I add to the lock screen (Personalization... Lock Screen... Choose apps to show quick status):

lockscreen_battery.jpg

The battery app shows below the clock and has a percentage next to it, while the system battery shows at the very top of the screen.

Ashok Purie

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I agree with PJL99- the battery charging status used to appear on upper right of the time on glance screen (next to alarm icon). It disappeared after a recent update and along with this, also the "mute/vibrate status". Though both these appear in top bar (when the phone is switched on). Both are important icons on glance screen.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross