HP Keyboard Kickstand Case

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Must be the second month with the X3 and I'm on Windows Insider release preview and the device has been great for me. I recently discovered how well Edge renders websites and I found that most of the websites I need are very readable and easy to navigate in the Edge browser in conjunction with the great X3 screen. I know that there are third party Bluetooth keyboards out there, but if HP made a perfectly fitting tactile clamshell keyboard case with a surface like kickstand on the back, that would make it perfect for me. Perhaps Daniel could kick my suggestion up to his HP buddies. I guess I'll try that Lap Dock when it comes out but the screen, battery and sound better be something for that price. Anyway, just my thoughts for my perfect case.

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I did see your review and my X3 has never been without that case. When I found out how good regular websites looked on the X3 with Edge, I just started craving a Surface Pro like kick stand with a keyboard dropping down from the cover. I'm going to try the lap dock but I have a feeling that might be over kill for my needs. BTW congrats on all the good work on the sight and the podcast. It's refreshing to have a positive voice in the Windows world!

josephan

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
After 2 months of everyday use the rubber pads on my Folio Case have glue oozing out from under them and the pads move around. At this point I'm just taking them off. X3 will still prop up in landscape mode, just not as grippy. The oozing glue was making quite a mess so better to go without.

WP_20161103_19_35_18_Pro.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital