Anyone still here

B T C

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Man, this thread is dead, which I guess should not be surprising. I probably shouldn't even be posting this for fear of taunting the mobile phone Gods, but the touchscreen on my 950XL started working again and I've been using it pretty consistently since the fall of 2020. I have to be careful not to torque the body for fear of disabling the screen again. I'm really not looking forward to migrating to another platform.

Adventurer64

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
I still use my 950XL as a media device for podcasts to get away from ads. It surprisingly still works as a phone, texting and emailing. Iheart radio still works. I really haven't been using the browser for over a year now so can't comment on browsing.

mr_poobah

Mar 27, 2019
Visit site
Just purchased an HP elite X3 on eBay this week, for £85 came with original box all accessories (apart from instruction booklet).

I must say the phone is in almost new like condition, quite shocked actually considering it was a used device (the seller had 3 available) only thing it had a euro plug for the charger but I have plenty of chargers in the house.

the phone is pretty decent, apart from banking apps and a few others I can more than get by, I have a work android tablet with a data SIM installed and if I'm in a pinch I could always use that, generally just for the bank apps

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes