Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I finally received my Nokia 6 from Amazon this week, and, I am loving it!

Using a Galaxy Note, I really didn't like Android, but, since switching the the Nokia 6, I am starting to enjoy it.

I had no idea that Android as an OS could vary so wildly from phone to phone!!

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Nice, congrats on your new Nokia 6! I hope that you continue to enjoy it.

I can agree with you on the Android point, the phone really does make a difference. I thought the same too before but once I tried other phones, I realized that there are things that I prefer to have and things I can't stand.

Some people love Samsung's software, others like it Pixel style. Either way, choice is nice to have.

Michael Flintof

May 28, 2018
Visit site
Yeah man, android is an open source OS.
Every company can is customizing it in their own way. Some companies are ruining it's originality and some are making it even beautiful than it;s original version.
You have already experienced that between two companies actually.:winktongue:

vinay12312

Jun 12, 2018
Visit site
Nokia 6 is a good phone but not best in the class you can get redmi note 5 and Real me 1 still give you better performance and better camera

Rahul951

Aug 28, 2018
Visit site
Phones from Nokia are very costly as compare to other brands like Xiaomi and Huawei. Oppo and Vivo are also in the market. Nokia 6 was a great phone but price was high.
Latest launched Nokia 6.1 Plus is still a good deal, but Oppo Realme 1 is the market cracker.
You can see the comparison - Nokia 6.1 Plus vs Oppo Realme 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro