Facebook : features, discussions, rants, issues, solutions

zenomicon

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 925 :

From time to time, when I press the "Like" button I get the following message :

"Like could not be set or change"

I took the time searching all 49 pages in this thread to find that nobody mentioned this issue....surprisingly...and I'm also surprised about why is it so difficult for a company such as MS to develop a proper Facebook app...it's quite odd.

So then I guess it's too early to talk about a solution for this. Hopefully MS will at least fix this issue.

chmun77

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The app is really really bad. Almost every action involves reloading which makes the apps seems so slow. I wonder why Facebook never put up the same version used on the desktop.

Sheamartin

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
My facebook won't open all of a sudden. I've done 2 soft resets. No change
UPDATE reinstalled and it worked again.

Last edited:

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm having a weird issue. I lost my Lumia 930, and I'm using an old Lumia 800. Installed Facebook, and I'm getting random statuses and stuff in my newsfeed from random people I have nothing to do with. Any ideas?

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I have tried. I set the "most recent" mode on my desktop version, however it still doesn't work on the Facebook for WP. It is annoying! There are mixed news in the list!

You have to set it every time you open the App. I don't know why, but that's how FB wants it...

jleebiker

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Started having problems with FB Beta the last few days as well. Live tile would update, but app would crash as soon as launched. Deleted it and re-installed and it seems to work now.

GuilhermeManso

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm having a weird issue. I lost my Lumia 930, and I'm using an old Lumia 800. Installed Facebook, and I'm getting random statuses and stuff in my newsfeed from random people I have nothing to do with. Any ideas?

I'm having the same thing and I also have a Lumia 830. Someone found a way to fix this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon