[IMP] m-indicator developer needs help. Please read this post

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
m-indicator is a highly used app on Android. Like many of the users, I too was frustrated the with current m-indicator app for Windows phone. It keeps crashing. Today I called up the developer and he spoke really nicely to me.

He said he is aware of the issue but he is not able to replicate it. He has 2 phones, a WP7 and WP8 and on both the devices its working perfectly for him. He asked me that if anyone has a WP8 that they are willing to sell off as second hand he might be ready to buy it OR if they could give him their phone for a few days, but m-indicator must crash on that phone so then he would be able to analyze what is the problem.

He said that Windows Phone app would come in line with Android but it will take another 2 to 3 months to port all the changes. Currently Android will be receiving an update soon this month and then they will work on the WP app.

If there is anyone who is willing to come forward and help you can let me know and I will tell you who you can contact.

Store Link : m-Indicator | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

ShreyansShah

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
m-indiacator is indeed crashing, but doesn't show any crash reports. it just exits directly.
i wonder, how it's not happening on that developer's handset.

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
I already mailed them two or three times, about two month ago.
But they never reply.
They are least interested in windows phone.
I told him the same that I had e-mailed them so many times but never got a reply. He said they get hundreds of e-mails but they are not able to replicate the issue. Also he said that the WP app will get new features. Please read my post above for details.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon