Total Newbie To Win 8.1 Phone - Music Player,Syncing and Integration Question

W

WPCentral Question

I want to start off by saying that I am a current Android phone user. I am trying to decide on my next phone and I have some questions about Win 8.1 phones. Is there an available music player that has at least a 5 band equalizer setting and REVERB ? I would also like the equalizer settings to be made on each song or album or folder. I have music from the 1920's until today and it is a hassle to keep changing settings based on which song is played.
My next question is about syncing between windows phone and pc if both are running Win 8.1. How easy is syncing between phone and pc? Any problems or items that do not cross between pc and phone? Thank you for any information you can give.

SIMONator24

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I want to start off by saying that I am a current Android phone user. I am trying to decide on my next phone and I have some questions about Win 8.1 phones. Is there an available music player that has at least a 5 band equalizer setting and REVERB ? I would also like the equalizer settings to be made on each song or album or folder. I have music from the 1920's until today and it is a hassle to keep changing settings based on which song is played.
My next question is about syncing between windows phone and pc if both are running Win 8.1. How easy is syncing between phone and pc? Any problems or items that do not cross between pc and phone? Thank you for any information you can give.
about the music player, sorry I don't know. About the syncing, you can even close Internet Explorer tabs from your pc with your phone (only WP8.1) xD

plot_almighty

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Where to start. There aren't any DSPs on the Windows store that I'm aware of. What I am aware of is that the Lumia line has a default EQ that's adjustable and has all the standard presets. I've not seen this on any other Windows phone. No reverb. Pretty basic stuff. You cannot set the EQ for individual songs. Syncing is pretty seamless between WP 8.1/Win 8.1. I've not had problems, but its been a long minute for me as I just went to paying for Xbox Music. Just be sure to include the folder in the list of locations for music. That's about all I've got. Hope it helps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss