hi there, my problem occur after i download windows 10 preview. It cannot make call, send message, check photo and wifi. It keep asking me uninstall or buy the apps. Anybody have the same problem ? thanks in advance.
    06-30-2015 08:26 AM
    Welcome to the world of installing a PREVIEW on your phone and then being surprised it does not work flawless.
    For phone calls/messages unpin the tiles from your start screen and pin them again, from the app list, may work.
    To get wifi going you may need to do a hard reset.
    If hard reset does not help roll back to 8.1 and read some posts in the forums how people got a reasonable stable preview before you update again.

Good Luck
    Welcome to the world of installing a PREVIEW on your phone and then being surprised it does not work flawless.
    For phone calls/messages unpin the tiles from your start screen and pin them again, from the app list, may work.
    To get wifi going you may need to do a hard reset.
    If hard reset does not help roll back to 8.1 and read some posts in the forums how people got a reasonable stable preview before you update again.

Good Luck
    zei20t likes this.
    06-30-2015 09:41 AM