Why did my lenovo laptop crash after downloading Windows 10 update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

when i start up my laptop i am getting a message under the word lenovo stating, starting automatic repair. Then I get a blue screen stating, ":( your pc ran into a problem) them goes into another screen displaying lenovo and stating preparing scan
then goes into another blue screen and states, "your PC did not start correctly. Press restart to restart your PC, which can sometimes fix the problem. You can also press "Advance options" to try other options to repair your PC. I went into advance options and tried "Turn off your pc", which does nothing but start the entire process over again, then "Troubleshoot" which brings me to a screen that allows me an option to "choose to keep or remove my files, and then reinstall window" this option did nothing.
in "Advanced options" on the same screen takes me to "System restore", "System Image Recovery", "Startup Repair", "Command Prompt", "UEFI Firmware Settings", or "Startup Settings". Upon choosing any of these offerings, nothing works and I am told to try something else. I took my laptop to a local computer repair shop and they wanted to charge me $149.00 to reload Windows 8.
I DO NOT WANT TO HAVE TO PAY TO FIX THIS PROBLEM

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes