my PC doesn't recognize my BLU win HD Lte.

W

WPCentral Question

Hi,
I have the BLU Win HD LTE unlocked. for some reason it doesn't show anything in device manager at all when I connect with a USB cable. The phone is charging though. I thought being a windows phone it would have better compatibility but my android devices have been better. Any idea what I can do? I wanted to transfer files

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Usually it is a borked driver setup.

Use this utility: View any installed/connected USB device on your system Right click the executable and Run as Admin.

Examine your USB drivers and delete any that look related to the BLU or Lumia (you may have some legacy drivers from either class left over that cause conflict).

Plug the BLU in again and let the drivers install.

FWIW I've had 2 BLU Windows Phones and never had an issue getting them recognized by 8.1 or 10. I've had far more driver conflicts that needed clearing with Android handsets, but I used to really mod the heck out of them.

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes