• Start date
W

Windows Central Question

internet explore keeps crashing
black video clips

Sarveshwar

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
You're mistaken, pal. "Unreliability" of Windows 10 is actually a feature. So don't complain. And definitely NOT HERE among Windows 10 fanatics. I have problems with the Bluetooth adapter that worked flawlessly (in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1). But with Windows 10, the "feature" has been reduced to only send files and not receive any. See!

And the Contact Support app built into Windows 10 is a bad joke on customers.

Last edited:

MohitKJain

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
You're mistaken, pal. "Unreliability" of Windows 10 is actually a feature. So don't complain. And definitely NOT HERE among Windows 10 fanatics. I have problems with the Bluetooth adapter that worked flawlessly (in Windows 7, 8 and 8.1). But with Windows 10, the "feature" has been reduced to only send files and not receive one. See!

And the Contact Support app built into Windows 10. It's a bad joke on customers.

And I thought I was the only one annoyed by these issues..!!

Sarveshwar

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
And I thought I was the only one annoyed by these issues..!!

With the initial July release, I couldn't bear it and switched to Linux for couple of months till I installed the November release in mid December last year. Every hardware worked flawlessly esp bluetooth was so convenient with the option of sending multiple files at one time!

Only due to work I am forced to use the Windows 10 BS. Even simple tasks like file transfer via bluetooth is frustrating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigorplux