I spilled a glass of soft drink on my keyboard, Now I cannot charge or remove my keyboard from the Tablet.Keyboard failed... Battery is now dead, so release doesn't work

How do I get a replacement keyboard? MS not very helpful, also can my existing data be saved?
    05-23-2016 10:52 PM
    I spilled a glass of soft drink on my keyboard, Now I cannot charge or remove my keyboard from the Tablet.Keyboard failed... Battery is now dead, so release doesn't work

How do I get a replacement keyboard? MS not very helpful, also can my existing data be saved?
    which device are you using? Surface book? Data can be recovered as long as you find a way of powering the tablet

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

which device are you using? Surface book? Data can be recovered as long as you find a way of powering the tablet

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    05-23-2016 11:28 PM