I plug in my tablet with a USB cable and try to access my files on my tablet and it crashes file explorer so i have to restart my computer just to make it work again, nothing else is causing this problem with my computer, i've checked for malware and viruses on my tablet and computer.
    My tablet is the Lenovo A3500-F
    06-10-2016 10:51 AM
    I plug in my tablet with a USB cable and try to access my files on my tablet and it crashes file explorer so i have to restart my computer just to make it work again, nothing else is causing this problem with my computer, i've checked for malware and viruses on my tablet and computer.
    check the lenovo site to see of there are any drivers needed for the pc to access it
    Also, if you have a microsd card in the tablet, remove it and try again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    check the lenovo site to see of there are any drivers needed for the pc to access it
    Also, if you have a microsd card in the tablet, remove it and try again

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    06-10-2016 11:26 AM