Feedback hub not working in 14393.105 for pc

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have tried using feedback hub to submit some feedback and I can't.

My pc is on 14393.105. I have checked for app updates -all done

I click on feedback hub to open it opens and asks me to sign in. I click on sign in and nothing happens. It just sits there.

I have tried clicking it multiple times
tried switching wifi off and on
Restarted the pc
Reset the app in settings

No difference - any ideas I can try out?

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I have tried using feedback hub to submit some feedback and I can't.

My pc is on 14393.105. I have checked for app updates -all done

I click on feedback hub to open it opens and asks me to sign in. I click on sign in and nothing happens. It just sits there.

I have tried clicking it multiple times
tried switching wifi off and on
Restarted the pc
Reset the app in settings

No difference - any ideas I can try out?

Tried out on my laptop.14393.105 non Insider.I did not have any problem.I was signed in and was not asked to sign in.Have you tried signing out and again signing in to your account on your PC ?
For me ,my Outlook Calendar on laptop is not syncing tasks/reminders I have set on my mobile.
I wonder if it is related to old Outlook accounts being changed to new Live accounts -my outlook.com account is still the old one.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Tried out on my laptop.14393.105 non Insider.I did not have any problem.I was signed in and was not asked to sign in.Have you tried signing out and again signing in to your account on your PC ?
For me ,my Outlook Calendar on laptop is not syncing tasks/reminders I have set on my mobile.
I wonder if it is related to old Outlook accounts being changed to new Live accounts -my outlook.com account is still the old one.

So I signed out and tried feedback hub after a restart - fortunately I was able to log in and do some test upvotes -

new problem is I change the sign in back to email and not local account - but one problem at a time :smile:
I'll do that when I get back home from work

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon