update download process*is stucks

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi.
I have Lumia 640 LTE Windows 10 Mobile 10.0.14393.67 build.
I trying update to 10.0.15031.0 but first time update download process*is stucks at 56%,after 53% and etc,I tried*soft reset,restart,hard reset but nothing fixs this issue.
Can you help me?

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I've tried for 14695 and it just hangs like all night and easy battery galore. Same for downloading app, it takes longer than it should and im on preview release on my 950.

BluWarrior

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
This is a pretty common issue with win 10 mobile. If there's no error, I'd let it sit for a day or two and see if it finishes. Otherwise, you'll probably need to go back to 8.1 and try all over again.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I can't roll back,windows device recovery tool says while flashing "operationd ended failure" and before start flashing,phone reboots

Try a different USB cable or USB port. It worked for me when I had this issue. When you try again, using a different USB cable or USB port, obviously start the process from the beginning.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Did you try this?

Switch off your phone.

Run the Windows Device Recovery tool.

Click My device is not detected button.

Now connect the phone to PC.

At this stage my phone got switched on and remained at the logo splash screen. It will not restart automatically.

Click on Install Software button to proceed with installation.

Do you get the same result?

controller 2000

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
again.
Reboot while installing...
See photo for this error.
I also try install via Command Prompt and it says that Device Platform ID is not match to FFU file Platform ID.
what is it?
see windows device recovery tool error
Untitled.png

controller 2000

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
I fixed update stuck problem.
I do these steps and update downloaded normal and Installed.
{
1.I do Hard Reset on turned off phone(turn off phone,hold power button,when phone vibrates hold out power button and hold volume down button,when you see ! Symbol hold out volume down button and hold volume up button,after hold out volume up and hold volume down,after hold out volume down and hold power button and after hold out power button,hold volume up and starts reset,wait to end process)
2.after reset phone I don't restore data,when Phone is turned on I don't do anything,only connect to wifi and began check updates(without insider)
3.when founded update I began downloading update and its downloaded normally.
4.I installed this update (10.0.14393.953)
5.after install this update I get started insider builds and I select fast ring
6.I check updates and downloaded normally
}
Please do something that this post will see people whose have this problem.
I don't know English well and please fix write problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babukapyar