Hi, I use Lumia 930 running windows 10 and recently I am facing a strange issue.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My phone suddenly closed down and it flashes nokia logo at the start screen, doesnt budge ahead of that. It doesnt totally shut down either. the logo flashing continues till the battery is drained out. after the battery is drained out, when the mobile is charged it starts normally and functions normally as long as it is connected to charging cable. when it is removed (after 100% charge), it again shuts down and the flashing nokia logo continues until the battery completely drained out. I have tried hard reset and used windows device recovery tool to solve the issue but it didnt help. Kindly help regarding the above matter.

ZZORGG

Jun 6, 2016
Visit site
It can be a problem with your battery. If the phone is normaly working when it is charging, but do not work when it`s not, I would sugest you to check your battery in service center.

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
If WDRT did not fix this then it does suggest a hardware issue. Like ZZORGG mention, most likely the battery could be at fault or the charge circuit is damaged in some way.

Weshely

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
The weird part is, if the battery is not 100% and the charging cable is removed...it will close down and start flashing nokia and windows logo. And it won't stop even after reconnecting the charging cable. It will stop when the battery is down and only then it boots up normally when charged.

Glmer Badua

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
Bingo!
This thing happened to me, just the same. I brought it to repair center, they just factory reset it...and still nothings happen.
Now it flashes a blue screen with a sad emoticon.

Is there any fix for this? Or already broken? Reaches life span?

I didn't enjoyed what anniversary update is.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes