Windows mobile 10

gyhor

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi,

Anyone getting notifications with latest windows mobile 10?

I receive nothing. No calls, no sms, no general notification (whatsapp, telegram, etc.) and no Mails ( mails never worked, because of my german settings)

I can sync with the microsoft health app and change settings ans everything.

I reinstalled the app and resetted the band. But nothing changed.

Any advices?

TwoClipz

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
nope.
I've been dealing with the same thing for... 3 weeks now I think and haven't found and solution.

Hopefully the next build will fix it.

chuckdaly

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I can't even get my Band to sync with the latest build of W10 Mobile. Now that I have Windows 10 on my laptop, I can't even get the band app to work on there either. My band has become useless.

sudakoma

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
For those having problems after upgrading, try deregistering your band and then performing a factory reset on it. Now start again as if it was new. This worked for me and now works and syncs flawlessly with both my 1020 on wp10 tp and my w10 desktop.

Mattman86

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
For those having problems after upgrading, try deregistering your band and then performing a factory reset on it. Now start again as if it was new. This worked for me and now works and syncs flawlessly with both my 1020 on wp10 tp and my w10 desktop.

Does it give you notifications of texts and calls?

Robert van Harten

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
The latest Windows 10 build seems to be working pretty well with the Microsoft Band (however, I needed to reinstall the Microsoft Health app).
The only thing that is broken, is notifications on the band for the Notification Center tile. So I am not getting the whatsapp notifications on my Band

pdawg17

Jun 6, 2007
Visit site
The latest Windows 10 build seems to be working pretty well with the Microsoft Band (however, I needed to reinstall the Microsoft Health app).
The only thing that is broken, is notifications on the band for the Notification Center tile. So I am not getting the whatsapp notifications on my Band

Same issue. I actually unregisterd my band and factory reset it just to see if that would fix it but it does not. I don't get notifications at all...basically the interaction with mobile 10 and the Band has gone backwards compared to the last build for me. Disappointing...

poit57

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
I tried Windows 10 for about a week at the end of August. I received notification on my Band for messaging and email, but the annoying part was that every time I opened the apps on my phone, I'd receive the last notification a second time. I ended up rolling back to WP8.1, so I don't know if this still happens with the most recent build.

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried Windows 10 for about a week at the end of August. I received notification on my Band for messaging and email, but the annoying part was that every time I opened the apps on my phone, I'd receive the last notification a second time. I ended up rolling back to WP8.1, so I don't know if this still happens with the most recent build.
that is still the same problem on 10536 for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon