Official Winterface discussion thread

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Latest review from the front page news Here

I have my copy and I am loving it you can pick up a copy Here I turned off touch flow and loaded this on my Touch Pro the minute I got it, it is way better. With the free weather cab from VITO I have everything just under my thumb. Check it out I highly recommend this one.

VitOl

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
In terms of settings for icons display, skins and interface related are saved. You should have also got ''would you like to save you settings'' question. Do you mean different settings? If so could you specify?

CJnile

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
couple questions

I am a new user and really like Winterface.

Is it possible to setup an icon to link to the start menu? (I'd like to easily view a list of all programs).

Also is it possible to change the icons on Winterface? (I really like the default icons and would like the new programs that I add to match).

VitOl

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
HI, yes you can set the icon and place them where you would like them to be. Press for few seconds on the screen and all the icons will tremble a little and appear with a black cross on top, that means that you can move them around and organize them as you like. Let us know how it goes! To exit this function simply press one more time on one of the icon or one of the buttons on your phone.

CJnile

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
more information

Thank you for the quick reply. I do not think that I was very clear in my previous post. I want to add an icon to my winterface screen that, when pressed, triggers the drop down windows mobile start menu. Is this possible?

I am fine with adding new program shortcuts to winterface but would like to be able to change the icon that is automatically selected when adding a new program to a different image. Is this possible?

VitOl

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
For what you have written now, we don't have a function but it is a great suggestion and we will take it into consideration for future updates.Thanks!
Also new version 2.0 is almost completed so look out for it.

biffa18

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
i purchased this via paypal didnt receive any code and cant get any response from their support team have sent 4 emails and heard nothing

VitOl

Jul 29, 2008
Visit site
biffa18,
Could you possibly tell how you contacted our support? Probably you used a wrong e-mail address?
Anyway, we are very sorry that it happened like this. If you send me (olya at vitotechnology dot com) your e-mail I'll send you the key shortly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon