Scheduling SMS

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Back in the WP7 days, there was an app that I loved that would let me schedule a text messages. It would be great for things I thought of in the middle of the night, but wanted to send in the morning. Apparently, it wasn't possible with WP8. I'm wondering if whatever was blocking it was freed up in WP8.1. I'd love to have that app back.

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I don't know it for sure, but there can't be an official API allowing this. It would mean that an app is able to send an sms, and I'm certain that that's not nearly possible. Only thing an app *could* do is letting you compose the message, reminding you when you want to send it and then you'd only need to click send, but more isn't possible afaik.

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I don't know it for sure, but there can't be an official API allowing this. It would mean that an app is able to send an sms, and I'm certain that that's not nearly possible. Only thing an app *could* do is letting you compose the message, reminding you when you want to send it and then you'd only need to click send, but more isn't possible afaik.

Yes. This is the only way possible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2