12-27-2016 01:18 PM
252 ... 45678 ...
tools
    I wish Microsoft would just buy some lesser known phone builder and slap WM10 on 4 or 5 phones of varying sizes with great hardware for $250.00 bucks or less.
    Quit all this insider shenanigans it's like torture that less and less users are enjoying anymore.
    Just leave the OS alone and quit fixing it...this whole deal is just insane.

Isn't it just possible to re-manufacture broken features to run on the OS instead of readjusting the OS to run all the broken apps?
    12-07-2016 08:37 PM
    That post makes pretty little sense.
    12-07-2016 08:56 PM
    About as sane as any other post on these boards. Probably too sane for some readers.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk
    libra89, Joe920, Guytronic and 4 others like this.
    12-07-2016 09:15 PM
    I wish Microsoft would just buy some lesser known phone builder and slap WM10 on 4 or 5 phones of varying sizes with great hardware for $250.00 bucks or less.
    Quit all this insider shenanigans it's like torture that less and less users are enjoying anymore.

Isn't it just possible to re-manufacture broken features to run on the OS instead of readjusting the OS to run all the broken apps?
    I would like the ability to upvote paragraphs. For example, in this case I want to hit the 'LIKE' button for the first paragraph, and the 'WTF' button on the one that follows. :)
    12-07-2016 09:50 PM
    What post doesn't make sense?
    Use the quote feature so we know who you are pointing at.
    12-07-2016 10:03 PM
    Use the quote feature so we know who you are pointing at.
    Ok.

12-07-2016 10:16 PM
    Please elaborate then.
    libra89, Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    12-07-2016 10:18 PM
    This one
    sounds um .. unlike any prose I've recently been exposed to. Might make perfect sense after a few drinks though, gimme a minute.
    12-07-2016 11:17 PM
    This one

sounds um .. unlike any prose I've recently been exposed to. Might make perfect sense after a few drinks though, gimme a minute.
    Take your time, we'll wait.

Sent from Alcatel Idol 4S with Windows via mTalk
    12-07-2016 11:22 PM
    This one

Ahhh...
    Who am I anyhoo.
    If the people running the asylum can't figure all this out there's no way I'd ever be able to understand what should happen, but isn't...
    :)
    12-07-2016 11:26 PM
    If the people running the asylum can't figure all this out there's no way I'd ever be able to understand what should happen, but isn't...
    Darn it, I think I overshot. Now I've had one too many drinks.

Anyway, it's been fun, good night all. :)
    12-07-2016 11:53 PM
    Hi there! I don't know squat about phones, but I do know about a couple of drinks. I'm on my second and it's not very long before my bed time.
    Let me know when the next party starts. I'll try not to be late! Good night Joe!
    It's good to have a little fun once in awhile!
    12-07-2016 11:59 PM
    This sounded like it was taken from an adlib ๐Ÿ˜ต
    Guytronic likes this.
    12-08-2016 02:03 AM
    This sounded like it was taken from an adlib ๐Ÿ˜ต
    Yep...
    Similar to Microsoft's ongoing ad-lib known as WM10.
    ๐Ÿ˜›
    12-08-2016 02:26 AM
    Very un-Guytronic.
    Guytronic and aximtreo like this.
    12-08-2016 07:19 AM
    Yep...
    Similar to Microsoft's ongoing ad-lib known as WM10.
    Good one haha.
    Shamshi-Adad and Guytronic like this.
    12-08-2016 08:26 AM
    Like I said, for me, hope springs eternal. But I'm 68 I ain't got as many years as others to wait for it. That's why I've kept service on my ICON and AIN'T gonna give up. As long as I'm alive I'm wishin' and hopin' and waitin....

Peace. Alan
    Galaxy S7Edge [MM6.0.1] Full Dresser
    Lumia ICON [Win10M 14977.1000] Sportster
    Even when I lose, I win.

Bunch of us old "Farts" around WC. I'm 71 and have my 650 active on Cricket just waiting. I turned down an opportunity to trade my iPhone6s Plus for the HP X3. Still wondering if I should get back in touch to see if it's still available. What do you think.
    12-08-2016 04:32 PM
    Bunch of us old "Farts" around WC. I'm 71 and have my 650 active on Cricket just waiting. I turned down an opportunity to trade my iPhone6s Plus for the HP X3. Still wondering if I should get back in touch to see if it's still available. What do you think.
    Well, it may depend on your carrier but if you have like a 14 day no questions asked return period like VZW has - I would JUMP ON THAT!!!

Peace. Alan
    Even when I lose, I win.
    Guytronic and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-08-2016 04:59 PM
    Grrrrrrrrrr.......... I'm so jealous.

Peace. Alan
    Even when I lose, I win.
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    12-08-2016 05:08 PM
    I see you've been keeping up on the X3 Forum - so if you're STILL thinking about going - GO!!!

Peace. Alan
    Even when I lose, I win.
    12-08-2016 05:23 PM
    I dunno... It's hard. People like iPhone because it's all about the hype and the current trend.
    It'd be easier to get someone to switch to Razer from Macbook though. Lol
    12-09-2016 12:52 AM
    Tbqh, as big a Microsoft fan I would be, I'd not suggest a Windows Phone/Mobile to anyone right now. It's not matured yet and has no big differentiator that a common man would use on everyday basis.
    With ARM chips finally running Windows, I'm hopeful and with more development coming in on those, I can see myself referring Windows to normal users again.
    12-09-2016 01:45 AM
    Hahaha...that was me aximtreo. I removed that listing last night. I posted my x3 last week there for 1 reason. Trying to make a long story short here... is that I realized that GOOD for Enterprise was no longer going to be supported by one of my clients. So the only option was to get GOOD Work (iOS/Android only), so I needed an iPhone or an Android phone to do that. Windows Mobile does not offer that (yet). I am die hard about my email, what can I say...So last night I figured out via a tutorial on blackberry's support site how to activate my device for BES 12.5. I would have never posted my X3 like that had I not been mislead by the IT/Messaging support guys. PS: Don't worry even "old Farts" can still have fun.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-09-2016 02:43 AM
    Hahaha...that was me aximtreo. I removed that listing last night. I posted my x3 last week there for 1 reason. Trying to make a long story short here... is that I realized that GOOD for Enterprise was no longer going to be supported by one of my clients. So the only option was to get GOOD Work (iOS/Android only), so I needed an iPhone or an Android phone to do that. Windows Mobile does not offer that (yet). I am die hard about my email, what can I say...So last night I figured out via a tutorial on blackberry's support site how to activate my device for BES 12.5. I would have never posted my X3 like that had I not been mislead by the IT/Messaging support guys. PS: Don't worry even "old Farts" can still have fun.
    Broke my heart. I'm still crying. LOL No problem. That's what I like about this site. We don't draw the upper crust of users; just the really good ones.
    12-09-2016 07:43 AM
    I dunno... It's hard. People like iPhone because it's all about the hype and the current trend.
    It'd be easier to get someone to switch to Razer from Macbook though. Lol
    That's only part of the story. It's also because, for many, it works and they are satisfied with the experience.
    libra89, aximtreo and Shamshi-Adad like this.
    12-09-2016 09:02 AM
252 ... 45678 ...